Thursday, February 19, 2009

My MAC Hello Kitty Haul + Review

Posted by Jane at 4:21 PM
so this would be my half of the haul.. sis &i got most of make up! watch the video to see it all!


Eye Shadow Palette
Lucky Tom
(creme royal, paradisco, stylin', &lucky tom)

so this palette is one that i think is good for everyday looks. Too Dolly is also a good palette w/ beautiful + bold colors but would be more of the special occasions, night out, etc. &if you been to the website the hello kitty collection was split up into Mild & Wild. i will be doing a look on this palette on my youtube channel &i will be posting the video on here as well so look out for that! (=

Beauty PowderPretty Baby
(soft sunny pink with gold)

the beauty powders are sheer which is expected. in this collection they looked very similar to one another so it didn't really matter which one you would get.. i guess it really depends on your preference &what you intend on using it for. this was my very first MAC beauty powder &i really like it! good to use for bringing a bit of highlight color on your cheeks, forehead, &chin areas. beauty powders can also be used as a setting powder but i would suggest Tahitian Sand (soft coaral peach) if used for that purpose.

Beauty Powder Blush
Fun & Games
(soft orange peach)

lately i've been love love lovin' peach blushes on my cheeks &i think it looks very good on lighter skin tones (i'm an NC30 shade) like mine. if you saw my FOTD in the previous post i was using spaced out (shimmer peach) blush from MAC's neo sci-fi collection. so Fun & Games was definitely my blush of choice from this collection.. tippy (mid-tome blue pink) is a very pretty well pigmented PINK that can be used for everyday as well but needs to be brought down but nonetheless i think it's such a good pink &if ever i want to use it.. it's not too far away.. thanks to my sis! (=

Tinted Lip Conditionar + Lipsticks
Pink Fish tlc / Fashion Mews / Strayin'
(soft neutral pink / sheer pale lavender / frosty mid-tone pink)

first of all Pink Fish = LOVE! i plan on picking up a back up.. it's so pretty on the lips for everyday looks. as for lipsticks i went w/ the 2 that most stood out to me that i felt you don't see too many colors close to which for me was Fashion Mews &Strayin' they were both very unique &different. Fashion Mews is not for everyone though so if you are thinking about picking it up check &see how well it would goes w/ your skin tone first before buying it. As for Strayin' it's such a pretty bright PINK that i fell in love w/ when i first saw it on the model in the promotional ads so i had to get it. (=

as for the lipglasses.. i initially didn't get any of them b/c when i saw the picture swatches.. a lot of them were very sheer but i did end up going back for Sweet Strawberry (light creamy pink with pink and gold pearl) b/c it was the only one that i felt showed up which i will post about in another entry. (=

OVERALL: i am very please w/ the entire collection &the items that i ended up w/. (= i am going back to get a back up of pink fish b/c i LOVE it that much &i am STILL trying to decide on fast friends (sheer bright intense purple with pearl) lipglass. /=

also visit my sisSTAR for her entry:
(which should be up soon! she's a slow poke!)
http://smittenwithmac.blogspot.com/


i hope all of you had a great week &are doing well.. as for me all is good just busy w/ school.. i had a quiz last week &an exam this week.. ugh school! anyway if any of you have questions please leave me a comment &i will get back to you as soon as i can. &YES look out for the reviews on the items from my previous post coming soon! (=

til next time my lovelies..
xoxo,
jane<33

10 comments:

Lala on February 19, 2009 at 4:34 PM said...

Glad you still had a chance to grab a few things (I got the last fashion mews). Great Haul!! <33

Nicole on February 19, 2009 at 5:09 PM said...

awesome haul whenever i see hauls like this it makes me wanna go get some of my own haha MAC should pay you guys for advertisement :)

Anonymous said...

you and your sis have such a great bond! I LOVE LOVE pink fish also, you make me wanna get a back up too haha. Great haul!

Mona on February 19, 2009 at 9:06 PM said...

you got it you got it you got your HK!

PINK FISH IS SOOOO LOVE

SwatchCrazee on February 20, 2009 at 10:51 AM said...

wow that's wut u call haulin! wish i have a sistah to share my passion for makeup with! i dont have anything yet from MAC HK collection =( thinkin bout getting the lippies

Unknown on February 20, 2009 at 12:50 PM said...

I'm taking your tips on blush. I've never worn blush before...always wanted to, but I think when I tried (long ago) I looked...like, sunburned or drunk. haha. I should try again.

I love the HK is pressed into the powders. So cute!

Anonymous said...

Darn, that last comment was from me. Wrong blog log in...

Jennnn on February 22, 2009 at 12:18 AM said...

Great haul and thanks for your thoughts!

Anonymous said...

Hi!
Such an adoring haul! ;)

You and your sis look so cute!

Cheers!

FuN and MakeUp on February 27, 2009 at 9:32 AM said...

im loving your bangs! gorgeous FOTD xoxo

 

      jayneebaybe.com Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Gossip Celebrity