Thursday, May 7, 2009

Weekend Recap / Tagged!

Posted by Jane at 10:32 AM
RECAP: last weekend
Congrats to MANNY (PACMAN) PACQUIAO!!
for his victory i knew he was gonna win! (;


so if you follow me on my twitter.. you would know that i partied after the fight for his victory.. LOL! okay it was really for my bro-in-law's girl's bday.. she's the 2nd girl from the left! (in case you're wondering) i LOVE her!! (=

here we are @XS
w/ our lovey doveys..
you can tell my hubby was drinking.. he's super slouching &funny looking!? LOL!


TAG: on the spot pix
I was tagged by the lovely melissa of ladystarr.blogspot.com thanks hun! (=

Rules: Take a picture of yourself RIGHT now. No primping or preparing. Just snap a picture. Load the picture onto your blog. Tag some people to play.

taken w/ my sidekick LX cam.. yesterday @ school after my last exam waiting for my ride.. hair blowing away.. no make up on &my 4-eyes going on! (8

I TAG:
abby @ dirtontherocks.com
angel @ einjely.blogspot.com
MC @ eyezaddiction.blogspot.com
makeupxa @ makeupxa.blogspot.com
tiff @ bighairbiggerlashes.blogspot.com

hope everyone is having a good week thus far! (=

xoxo ~ Jane<33

4 comments:

Melissa Joy on May 8, 2009 at 1:37 AM said...

goodluck with finals! I loved this tag 'cuz 99% of our posts we are glammed (is this a word..haha!)up. How do you like xs? My roommate says its her fave club so far. I really should check it out sometime!

Dirt On The Rocks on May 9, 2009 at 12:37 AM said...

oh i'll def. do this tag. sorry im late to reply. :) btw you still look beautiful without the makeup.

Hippoleetoe on May 9, 2009 at 10:52 AM said...

Fun! Im so glad he won!
Awesome pics!

Anonymous said...

Ugh yes! I read on twitter you were out partying vegas style. It was funny because my other friend on twitter from CA went down to Vegas and she was Twittering about going to XS too. Then the next morning about the buffets, you both were twittering the same thing. I. Was. So. Envious! And you girls are lookin hot!

 

      jayneebaybe.com Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Gossip Celebrity