Tuesday, July 14, 2009

REVIEW Segment: Not Too Pleased With..

Posted by Jane at 12:11 PM
so i think i'm gonna start doing this as a segment/series once i've accumulated a couple of products that i did or did not like &share my thoughts w/ you here on my blog. (=

1. Maybelline XXL Extensions Mascara in Very Black

i thought this mascara was really going to extent my eyelashes but sadly.. it did not &the primer side didn't seem to make a difference either.. it was most likely b/c i have been so use to using covergirl LashBlast that switching over to this mascara once my 3 month time period was over was such a disappointment for me b/c it doesn't not come close to the results that lashblast gives me! /=

2. Covergirl LashBlast Luxe in Black Platinum
this may sound &look weird but i wasn't too pleased w/ the luxe version of lashblast for one reason only.. other than this reason it works just as good as the regular &a lot better than the mascara above so i am currently going to use up this mascara for the next 3 months until it's time to change again BUT the thing is.. it is very hard to remove &i use mandom makeup remover &like a lot of you all know it's one of the BEST removers out there but i guess b/c of the shimmer that is in the luxe's formula i have to put some extra effort to remove it which is kinda of annoying AND i didn't really notice the shimmer to it!?

personally i think sticking to the regular lashblast would be my best advice as this was a waste &there was no big WOO to it. why mess w/ sucess.. right!?

3. Naris Up Cosmetics Japanese Egg Shell and Collagen Facial Mask
so i know a lot of the beauty bloggers out there liked this stuff but it didn't seem to do anything for my face &i'm not really a mask person so i guess my face just wasn't responding to it! /=

if any of you would like to take this off my hands i only used it 2x &will sell it for $7.00. please let me know if you are interested! (=

XOXO
Jane.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I use Maybelline Sky High Curves mascara. I swear it lengthens and curls really well. :) I've been using that and Max Factor 2000 calorie, religiously.
Did you see that mascara that vibrates when you apply it?

Looking forward to more product reviews!

mszcheysser on July 15, 2009 at 12:39 PM said...

Thanks for sharing reviews! It's so hard to find the perfect mascara. (Well for me!) Haha. =] There should be a poll, for people's favorite.

 

      jayneebaybe.com Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Gossip Celebrity