Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Update + NOTW

Posted by Jane at 8:10 PM
UPDATE: okay so i know i said in my last post that things would be back to normal but i've just been so caught up w/ school &birthdays for the month of september. there has been 5 birthdays of my close family one of which was my son.. he turned 3! i will post pictures really soon of my adventures! (;

for now here is a recent pix of me w/ my new glasses! (:

here is my recent NOTW: CG evening seduction & OPI alpine snow w/ a silver glitter line dividing the 2 colors.


*i also have a new video up! my september favorites -- check it out! (: http://youtube.com/jayneebaybe

1 comments:

Jasmin on September 30, 2009 at 11:03 AM said...

super cute nails! love the design & color.

 

      jayneebaybe.com Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Gossip Celebrity