Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

Posted by Jane at 10:16 AM
this year for thanksgiving we celebrated w/ the hubby's side of the fam @ his cousin's new house.

my benja boy.. he loves turkey!

FOOD!
( oh &that's hubby walking on the side there )

playing rockband!
( see my concentration.. LOL! )

family group picture
( ben was being a poop &did not want to look ): )

hubby, me, ben &lil sis (-in-law)

i was in hopes of gaining 5lbs after all the thanksgiving food but i only gained 3lbs &shortly after went back to my regular weight! ):

hope everyone had a great thanksgiving! (:

2 comments:

Jasmin on December 1, 2009 at 3:15 PM said...

Awwww... Awesome pics! Looks like a wonderful Thanksgiving. Have a great week!

AnNeTtEe on March 27, 2010 at 4:37 PM said...

hi Jane! just wanted to stop by to let u know that I have an award waiting for u on my blog... I just recently found your blog & I love it! come pick it up when u get the chance.. thanks! =)

http://ananaetatae.blogspot.com

 

      jayneebaybe.com Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Gossip Celebrity