Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Nails: Essie Van D'go

Posted by Jane at 11:26 AM
so this was last week (May 22-28th ) Nail Of The Week (NOTW)


Essie Van D'go


i really liked this color! i feel like it's great for the summer time. it's a light pink/coral color.


i started collecting more Essie colors just recently before my recent haul of Essie polishes i only owned 2-3 colors and i will say i am beginning to love that brand of polish but for me personally i still like China Glaze as my top brand but Essie is one of my top brands as well and i would definately recommend Essie polishes.


i'm gonna try to get back into the habit of doing these NOTW so you can get more swatches of different polishes that i own! (:

3 comments:

Linh N.L. on June 1, 2011 at 12:31 PM said...

Really pretty, it looks like barbie pink. I just recently got some Essie polishes also and I love the formula on them. They dry ultra fast and the colors are so rich. Looking forward to seeing more swatches from you.

MAKEUPXA on June 2, 2011 at 12:21 PM said...

That nail color is GORGEOUS! Now I have to go hunt one down lol

hailey on January 9, 2012 at 11:22 PM said...

Hi, I came across your site and wasn’t able to get an email address to contact you about a broken link on your site. Please email me back and I would be happy to point them out to you.

Hailey William
haileyxhailey@gmail.com

 

      jayneebaybe.com Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Gossip Celebrity