Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Back to School + Everyday Neutral Look

Posted by Jane at 9:43 PM
back to school = back to the real world for me!
the winter break from school was lovely but of course all good things must come to end.. which ended too quickly if you ask me!?! )= so spring semester started on monday for me which has been good so far! i have a one day a week class tomorrow so we'll see how that one goes..

so these babies are my best friends for the next 3 months or so which cost me a lovely 2 bills! /=

Everyday Neutral Look:
so this is one of my everyday neutral go-to looks that i demonstrated on my youtube channel &can easily become an everyday back to school look.

here are the items i used for this look:
EYES:
• MAC p/p in soft ochre
• MAC e/s in nylon
• MAC e/s in charcoal brown
• L'Oreal Lineur Intense in carbon black
• Revlon ColorStay eyeliner in black
• CoverGirl lashblast mascara in true black
CHEEKS:
• Coastal Scents blush palette
(blush in the 2nd row, bottom right corner)
LIPS:
• MAC plushglass in bountiful

i hope you all are well &are having a good week so far! (=
til next time my loves..

xoxo
jane<33 style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have Pearson textbooks too. Lucky you have paperbacks, the hard cover books are expensive! I spent a little less than 2 bills on one book alone. Textbooks, can't stand them.

~lisa on January 14, 2009 at 10:43 PM said...

hey!!! guess who?? hehe i saw ur elf haul video asking where i went, haha i just didnt want to be on YT anymore thats all

Jane on January 14, 2009 at 10:57 PM said...

oh okay.. i was all sad wonderin' WHAT HAPPEN to your channel??

you left me a message like the day before &then disappeared!?! /=

so are you on the web @all? a blog maybe??

~lisa on January 14, 2009 at 11:00 PM said...

no not doing anything, maybe i'll work on this blog but dunno yet =) but im following ur channel and keep up the good work girlie!!!

Jane on January 14, 2009 at 11:30 PM said...

aww.. thanks girly! (=
&just know you were one of the lovely people that made me start a channel on YT! (=

FuN and MakeUp on January 19, 2009 at 1:58 PM said...

nice makeup! ur lookin gorgeous<3

Anonymous said...

I think this look really goes well with your glasses. Very pretty!

 

      jayneebaybe.com Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Gossip Celebrity