Saturday, January 10, 2009

Review: China Glaze = LOVE!

Posted by Jane at 9:27 PM
so i have been a fan of OPI for some time now &i kinda devoted my self to it b/c when i use to go to a salon to get acrylics done that's what my nail lady had in her shop. BUT after seeing + hearing other people say china glaze was just as good if not better than OPI i had to try it out for myself!

so like in my previous post i made my way to sally beauty supply to pick some up &went back for the top coat b/c i heard it was good too + my ORLY top coat was getting really sticky.

so here's my guinea pig..
CHINA GLAZE evening seduction

OMGosh.. one coat is all you need! these polishes are so pigmented there is no need for a second coat of polish!

first..
as always i use ORLY bonder rubberized basecoat

followed by the color of choice in this case
CHINA GLAZE evening seduction

then..
CHINA GLAZE fast forward top coat

the topcoat REALLY did dry FAST!

..&WA LA pretty nails!
excuse the clean up that i missed.. mine you that's my left hand &i'm right handed

OVERALL:
5 out 5 stars!!
i am now a CHINA GLAZE FANAITIC

hope this was helpful to those of you who are thinking about making the switch! (;

xoxo
jane<33

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm a fan of the OPI polish too. Where do they sell tthe China Glaze Only beauty supply shops? It weird, I pick up my OPI at my hair salon.

Fifi on January 11, 2009 at 3:37 AM said...

hi! stumbled on your blog. :)
do they sell China Glaze online?

Anonymous said...

Hey, so I finally checked out your YouTube vids, great job! I watched one makeup tutorial (I was on youtube.com and just searched for one randomly) and it was helpful. Then I watched yours and it's great since you use lots of MAC products...I have a ton of MAC makeup. :) Keep them coming!

 

      jayneebaybe.com Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Gossip Celebrity