Saturday, December 27, 2008

Celebrating Christmas + Haul

Posted by Jane at 7:30 PM
Christmas Eve is usually spent w/ my side of family while Christmas Day is spent w/ my hubby's family.

..Christmas Eve..
01: my son &i by the Christmas tree
02: JAM = Jane, Alison, &Michele -- that's my sis&i w/ our cousin in the middle
03: my sisStar &i (=

benja in his own lil world playing w/ his brand new cars

..Christmas Day..
my son w/yet another car.. that one is from santa! (=

my fam on Christmas Day

..Haul Time..
my xmas stuff
i don't get much these days now that i have a kid.. but i'm very thankful for what i do get! (=
missing: shoe rack &money

from my sis: charming garnet glamour basics holiday set + select sheer pressed powder

from the hubby &benja: adoring carmine 4 face brush holiday set + bakers heels

from my cousin: coastal scents contour &blush palette

from my secret santa denyse: coach bag (=

my bday stuff
coastal scents:
• 88 Ultra Shimmer Eye Shadow Palette
• 10 Piece Blush Palette
• Silver Duo Fiber Stippling Brush
• Flat Mineral Bronzer Buffer Brush
• Italian Badger Doe Foot Stippler
• Synthetic Shadow Brush
• Black on Black Taklon Angle Liner Brush


sephora:
• Shu Uemura LE 24K Gold Eyelash Curler
• Sephora by OPI Nail Colour in Metro Chic
• Napoleon Perdis Long Black Mascara in Double Black
• Vanilla Cupcake Bubble Bath
• 3 various samples

all in all i had a wonderful Christmas &i hope all of you did too! (=

xoxo -- jane<33

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HEY!! There's me!! [:

So much goodies! & Nice layout!

gbbylnscc on December 30, 2008 at 11:52 PM said...

HOT MAMA!! :-) you look beauuutiful on christmas... i love ur shoes!!! merry belated xmas!!! <3

 

      jayneebaybe.com Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Gossip Celebrity