Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Let it SnOw!!

Posted by Jane at 10:14 PM
it snowed WAY more today than it did on my birthday &it piled up beautifully! (=

REWIND:

last sunday my son, his cousin (aka my goddaughter), &my 2 youngest cousins made gingerbread houses at my parents' house. my son had so much fun eating the candy that he had my cousin &i finish sticking all the candy on his gingerbread house. it got really messy once my mom thought sprinkles would make a lovely addition to the candy houses. /=


monday was my 23rd birthday &it was snowing! snow in vegas is not likely &when it does it happen it's brief, only lasts for about a day, and if it piles up it would piles up to about an inch and disappears the next day.



so it snowed for most of the day &it didn't pile to an inch which i was kinda hoping for &of course the next day was completely gone! but it made the roofs of the houses have a beautiful snowy top to them by night time the snow began to melt! )= but it was beautiful to have landed on the day of my birthday! (=


some of my friends + family joined me for a dinner at red robin but we forgot to take pictures! )= i did take pictures of the look i was wearing and even did a tutorial for it on my youtube.



overall, it was a good birthday and i wanna thanks those of you who greeted me a happy birthday! i really appreciate it!! (=

xoxo -- jane<33

3 comments:

gbbylnscc on December 18, 2008 at 5:03 AM said...

nice xmas music<3 omg ure sooooo lucky.... i want falling snow!!!! your son is soooooo cute! your pix of the gingerbread house and him makin the house r so beautiful. im so jealous... wheres my snow!!!!

injen on December 19, 2008 at 12:42 AM said...

aw snow! how pretty. i LOVE your make up in that last shot...i can never get mine right. =P
happy belated birthday.

Anonymous said...

I'm so jealous! The snow came out nice on your side of town! =(

 

      jayneebaybe.com Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Gossip Celebrity