• i went to the motherland after 7 years &honestly i feel the older you are the more of an appreciation you will have for background &for the things you have b/c a lot of them aren't as fortunate &you get a better understanding of what our parents went through to give us the lives we have today.
• my son had his first real hair cut -- he went bald!
(he had a trim after turning one in 2007)
• i celebrated my second mother's day -- i love my son! (=
• my son sorta learned how to swim (he still wears floaties of course) but he can go to the deep end by himself &i still can't! /=
• my best friend, my love, &the father of my son &i celebrated 4 years of being together &i can truly say we have been through a lot in that time!
• we had our first family trip to san diego zoo + sea world (i took him to disneyland previously but it was just me + the in-laws that time -- the hubby had to work)
• i started getting into the makeup scene + my crazy collection of makeup began! (=
• my son started early education (pre-school) which is for him to socialize since he doesn't really have cousins his age but that will change w/ the coming year.
• my hubby went back to school
• my son turned 2 years old
• my maternal grandfather (only living grandparent today) came back from the Philippines (he's retired)
• i had the best semester in college this past fall 2008 (=
• i turned 23 &i am healthy, strong, &beautiful
• my parents celebrated their 24th wedding anniversary &are still happily married &the best grandparents ever i might add! (= next year will be their silver year!
..&i thank God for those blessings everyday!
there are many things in store for 2009 some we may know of &some will come in surprise but whatever they may be we can only hope that God continues to bless us w/ all the beautiful things in life!
My NYE Look:
so this is a look i've created on my youtube for NYE &it's the look i plan to recreate to ring in 2009!
if you would like to watch my tutorial for this look tune into my youtube page or click on the link to the right of this entry.
• MAC paint pot in soft ochre
• MAC mineralize eye shadow duo in sea & sky
• Prestige Liquid Liner in black
• Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On pencil in zero
• CoverGirl lashblast mascara in true black
• MAC blush in mocha
• MAC lipstick in blankety
• MAC lustreglass in instant gold
2009 is for sure gonna be MY year! (=
&i wish you all a prosperous &happy 2009 new year!
xoxo -- jane<33