Friday, June 12, 2009

Nail Care Routine

Posted by Jane at 3:49 PM
i've recently added this video to my to YT channel &decided to share it w/ all of my beauty bloggers as well..



just a step-by-step explanation on how i care for my nails as i do them myself! (=

swatches!!
ORLY mint mojito

ITEMS MENTIONED IN ORDER:
• Beauty Secrets Professional Nail Polish Remover - $1.79
• Cotton Balls - from anywhere; any brand
• Flowery Black Beauty Boards - $0.79
• Four-Sided Acrylic Soft Buffer - $0.99
• Cuticle Pusher - from anywhere; any kind you like
• Cuticle Cutter - from anywhere; any kind you like
• Orly Bonder Basecoat - $6.99
• Nail Color of Choice: i have on ORLY mint mojito in this video - any brand; i prefer OPI, China Glaze, &ORLY - $2.99-$8.50
• China Glaze Fast Forward Top Coat - $5.99

most of the items i use are from sally beauty supply but you can also find them at ULTA stores if you don't have a sally beauty supply in your area.


as for my weekend -- my only living grandparent (maternal grandfather) will be celebrating his 86th birthday on saturday.. a surprise party will be held at my mother's house for him. also, the hubby&i will be celebrating our 5 year anniversary this sunday so i have a weekend of events to look forward to! (;

i hope this was helpful for me to share &i hope you all have a great weekend! (=



xoxo ~ Jane<33

5 comments:

Jasmin on June 13, 2009 at 10:43 AM said...

aweome swatches!!! love the color selection.

Sonya on June 16, 2009 at 12:33 PM said...

I love the swatches. That Orly Mint Mojito looks funky hot. How's Benjamin doing? Squeeze his cheeks for me :)

Sonya on June 16, 2009 at 12:35 PM said...

Also happy 5 year anniversary to you and your hubby! Are you guys doing anything special to celebrate? Oh and happy birthday to your gramps!! He's old!!

Anonymous said...

love the swatches, the colors pop out so nicely!

Unknown on September 7, 2009 at 4:55 AM said...

i'm glad to have visited your blog and good to know you! I find it interesting and informative

 

      jayneebaybe.com Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Gossip Celebrity