Friday, June 12, 2009

Nail Care Routine

Posted by Jane at 3:49 PM
i've recently added this video to my to YT channel &decided to share it w/ all of my beauty bloggers as well..



just a step-by-step explanation on how i care for my nails as i do them myself! (=

swatches!!
ORLY mint mojito

ITEMS MENTIONED IN ORDER:
• Beauty Secrets Professional Nail Polish Remover - $1.79
• Cotton Balls - from anywhere; any brand
• Flowery Black Beauty Boards - $0.79
• Four-Sided Acrylic Soft Buffer - $0.99
• Cuticle Pusher - from anywhere; any kind you like
• Cuticle Cutter - from anywhere; any kind you like
• Orly Bonder Basecoat - $6.99
• Nail Color of Choice: i have on ORLY mint mojito in this video - any brand; i prefer OPI, China Glaze, &ORLY - $2.99-$8.50
• China Glaze Fast Forward Top Coat - $5.99

most of the items i use are from sally beauty supply but you can also find them at ULTA stores if you don't have a sally beauty supply in your area.


as for my weekend -- my only living grandparent (maternal grandfather) will be celebrating his 86th birthday on saturday.. a surprise party will be held at my mother's house for him. also, the hubby&i will be celebrating our 5 year anniversary this sunday so i have a weekend of events to look forward to! (;

i hope this was helpful for me to share &i hope you all have a great weekend! (=



xoxo ~ Jane<33

5 comments:

Jasmin on June 13, 2009 at 10:43 AM said...

aweome swatches!!! love the color selection.

Sonya on June 16, 2009 at 12:33 PM said...

I love the swatches. That Orly Mint Mojito looks funky hot. How's Benjamin doing? Squeeze his cheeks for me :)

Sonya on June 16, 2009 at 12:35 PM said...

Also happy 5 year anniversary to you and your hubby! Are you guys doing anything special to celebrate? Oh and happy birthday to your gramps!! He's old!!

Female_intuition on June 18, 2009 at 3:50 PM said...

love the swatches, the colors pop out so nicely!

Gel Nails on September 7, 2009 at 4:55 AM said...

i'm glad to have visited your blog and good to know you! I find it interesting and informative

 

      jayneebaybe.com Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Gossip Celebrity