Friday, June 19, 2009

NOTW / What I Got From MAC Sumo Sale

Posted by Jane at 4:26 PM
Nail Of The Week
China Glaze - Second Hand Silk

so this was the nail color i was rockin' all week!!
a pretty light pink.. which is very opacque. it isn't sheer at all 2 coats will pretty much give you its true color. these pictures really isn't giving it's true color. this color reminds me of barbie pink and not pink like the box which is a bright hot pink but pink like her heels! (=

MAC's BIG SUMO SAVINGS
i only got 2 things from this sale (which is over now, sorry if you missed it) only because i couldn't narrow my BIG wish list down to my budget and so i only got what i really needed..
1. Fix +
which i've been needing a bottle of my mineralize shadows look weird w/o it!
2. Select Moisturecover Concealer
i had the wrong shade of concealer but i was able to sell it! (= i've been trying to work w/o concealer which is not working out too well! /=

what did you lovely ladies get from the sale?



also check out my YT channel for my 3 latest haul videos!! (=
www.youtube.com/jayneebaybe

xoxo ~ Jane<33

5 comments:

mszcheysser on June 19, 2009 at 5:25 PM said...

:) I love your nails - I like the light pink.

I didn't get anything from the sale. (Sigh) I didn't want to get more broke than I already am! Ahhh, maybe next time.

Chomfifi on June 19, 2009 at 10:31 PM said...

what a pretty nail polish color!

miemiemie on June 20, 2009 at 9:10 AM said...

the nails look super pretty :) very girly

KRYSTAL on June 20, 2009 at 10:43 AM said...

sadly i didnt get anything from the sale =[[ love the nailpolish!

Tiff on June 22, 2009 at 6:53 PM said...

I love that shade of pink; it's so pretty! I didn't buy anything from the sale since I couldn't think of anything I really wanted, plus I spent enough money last week.

 

      jayneebaybe.com Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Gossip Celebrity