Friday, April 10, 2009

Haulage of New Things!

Posted by Jane at 12:54 PM
Forever 21the cute plaid top tunic/dress (it's long in length) was a fabulous find item for only $14.50 which i thought was a good deal b/c i've seen plaid going for $24-25 at other places. that top will be part of my easter outfit for this sunday. i plan on wearing it w/ some black leggings + heels! (=

the earrings are plain white hoops w/ a small gold chain wrapped around it. it's also from forever21 for $5.80 i never mentioned it BUT i am a sucker for accessories.. earrings, bracelets, rings, necklaces, sunglasses.. you name it i have plenty! i use to spend so much money on JUST accessories but makeup has taken that place.. once in a while i'll go back.. LOL!

CCO = Cosmetic Company Outlet
so i went to CCO a couple weeks back b/c i was hoping to find some of the holiday collections there but they didn't have any of the things that i wanted from those collections there. so i got lippies instead.. i've been working on expanding that area of my collection right now anyway! (=

i got nymphette lipglass which is part of the permanent line so i was happy to find it there for cheaper. i got sockhop lipglass (from heatherette collection) to pair w/ lollipop loving l/s that i got with the sugarsweet collection &i wanted to be able to pair those 2 together &i also got take a hint tendertone b/c it just the prettiest pink &i LOVE pink!

MAC (Back 2 MAC)
i went to MAC to 'Back 2 Mac' for vanilla eyeshadow which B2M has to be a pot shadow so i'm gonna have to depot it b/c i decided to start storing my eyeshadows in palettes &only buy pan shadows from now on.. so of course i bought my first MAC pro palette + my first pan shadow in knight divine.

i la la love it!!

i went ahead &depotted a few of my shadows already &put them in there! as you can see i cracked swish + poison pen.. they were my first timers. /=

hope all of you are well! (=

xoxo ~ Jane<33

9 comments:

Krystallia on April 10, 2009 at 1:05 PM said...

I broke also blushes when i was depoting them!Arent palettes an addiction?I want to have like 10 and i only finished my first one!!This CCO you have sounds amazing!!!Great haul!!!So jealous!!

Anonymous said...

Yay! I also started storing my MAC e/s in these pro palettes about 4 months ago (I have 2 full palettes by now).

It's somehow like an addiction, hehe... you always want more and more colours!

Yay for Vanilla and Knight Divine! Great basic colours! :)

Can't wait to see your palette when completely filled up. ;)

Sonya on April 10, 2009 at 6:35 PM said...

I don't dear depot, because I'm deathly afraid of cracking my shadows!! Then again I don't own only 1 MAC e/s that's in a pot.

I love F21. I got some clothes there to wear after I have the baby...I'm getting too anxious LOL.

Gennny_fromtheblock on April 11, 2009 at 12:41 PM said...

chicago's CCO has got to be the only one that never carried heatherette products! im so jealous!!

Mona on April 11, 2009 at 6:05 PM said...

the pac palettes are so handy!

Melissa Joy on April 11, 2009 at 6:58 PM said...

hi jaynee! I think we know each other...briefly lol. We hung out a long time ago in high school. It's okay if you don't remember. Did you get those at the CCO at premium? I never find much, I'm eyeing the nymphette lipglass!

Sonya on April 12, 2009 at 4:04 AM said...

I love F21. Too bad we aren't in Cali, because a lot of their F21 are having an Easter sale :(

You had your son at 34 weeks? OMG, how big was he? That seems a little early, but I have seen him in your videos and he seems like a big boy now.

I hope I get your good luck and go back to my old size, like you :)

You have to post pictures once your cousin gives birth, and let us know how that goes. I didn't know so many girls on bloggers are mommas...it's awesome. he he

Anonymous said...

Hmm...I think I might switch to the pan e/s with the palette too! My friend has the 4-palette (I guess for traveling) I just like the idea because the pans are cheaper. =P

Lynnie on April 16, 2009 at 2:41 PM said...

depotting is such a pain! i depotted all of mine recently.. i had sticky gunk all over! check out my blog.. i just did a post on all my palettes. you'll have yours full in no time!

 

      jayneebaybe.com Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Gossip Celebrity