Friday, April 24, 2009

Nail Colors Galore - My Collection!

Posted by Jane at 11:38 AM
SO HERE IT IS..
this is all the polishes/lacquers that i've collected in a matter of 6 months!
mostly OPI + China Glaze &various others! (=

Sephora by OPI & OPI
Metro Chic

L to R: I Do! I Do!, Tickle Me France-y, Kreme De La Kremlin, Parlez-Vous OPI?, Louvre Me Louvre Me Not, I'm Founde of You, We'll Always Have Paris, &Lincoln Park After Dark


China Glaze
L to R: Evening Seduction, Lubu Heels, Tincel, Recycle, Innocence, Second Hand Silk, Mom's Chiffon, Atelier Tulle, For Aubrey, Spontaneous, Heirloom Organza, Chocodiasic, &Black Diamond (missing: Agent Lavendar - my sis borrowed it when i took the pictures)

Agent Lavendar

L to R: Rich & Famous, V, Shower Together, Watermelon Rind, &Strawberry Fields


Other Brands: SEXY by Victoria Secert, Stripe Rite, &ORLY
L to R: Vexed, I Won't Bite, &Pet

L to R: Black, Hot Pink, White, &Silver Glitter

TOP COAT: China Glaze fast forward top coat
BASE COAT: ORLY bonder rubberized base coat

that's all of it.. i LOVE my collection! they're so pretty! i really should take a break on this collection for a while b/c there are still some colors that i haven't even touched yet!?! i'm so bad! /=

xoxo ~ Jane<33

10 comments:

KRYSTAL on April 24, 2009 at 1:13 PM said...

wow! thats alot of polishes! i love your collection! i love that for aubrey opi color. =]

Dirt On The Rocks on April 24, 2009 at 1:31 PM said...

wowow lots of polishes! pretty :) all mines suck and are ugly colors haha

mszcheysser on April 24, 2009 at 11:57 PM said...

Drools* I love your collection. So beautiful :)

Unknown on April 25, 2009 at 11:57 AM said...

wow your collection of nail polishes is pretty awesome.

Jennnn on April 25, 2009 at 8:30 PM said...

wow! nice collection

Katy on April 27, 2009 at 10:56 AM said...

Wow that's a lot of nailpolish! I still haven't mastered the art of applying nail polish yet though! =(

Anonymous said...

Woah, that is SOME collection you got there! All the colors look so pretty, I love agent lavender the best! I remember you had that on a YT vid and I just had to ask what it was. Beautiful! :)

Melissa Joy on April 28, 2009 at 12:13 AM said...

nice collection! Agent lavender is next on my CG wishlist! I only have 5, but only used 2 so far =)

Mona on April 28, 2009 at 12:50 AM said...

woah that's a pretty awesome collection you got going on over there!

Melissa Joy on April 28, 2009 at 12:59 AM said...

No, I didn't get to go to primm! Oh well...I don't want to go to premium for a while, I just went on sunday and they didn't have anything new/interesting. Well goodnitey! Have a good week!

 

      jayneebaybe.com Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Gossip Celebrity