Thursday, April 16, 2009

Sally Beauty Supply Sale: China Glaze + Stripe Rite Haul

Posted by Jane at 12:21 PM
Sally Beauty Supply is current having this sale on their entire stock of nail polishes including brands such as ORLY, China Glaze, Stripe Rite, Savvy, Finger Paints, sally girl, &Utra Pro + it's mix &match for the whole month of april!! (=

so i decided to pick up some stripe rites which is those really skinny wand polish that are perfect for making nail designs as well as some of my favorite nail polish brand China Glaze!

L to R: black, hot pink, white, &silver glitter

the first 3 is part of their regular line &the 2 on the end is part of their summer days collection.

STRAWBERRY FIELDS

WATERMELON RIND

SHOWER TOGETHER

V

RICH & FAMOUS


&there is NO LIMIT so defintely take advantage of this sale!! (=

i also recommend that you join their beauty club which is well worth it b/c you get a special price on EVERYTHING!! the card will cost you $5 to join but the following month they give you a $5 gift certificate to spend in store so basically it's like FREE to join! this will make China Glaze polishes cost you $3.25 instead of $5.99 which is such a deal!

if you calculate it w/ the sale going on it's like $2.16 each!! (=

xoxo ~ jane<33

12 comments:

Crissy on April 16, 2009 at 1:42 PM said...

I must go!
I loveeee "shower together"

ritaliator on April 16, 2009 at 2:49 PM said...

Thanks so much for the heads up! I'm gonna go crazy in that store now lol =)

Sonya on April 16, 2009 at 3:29 PM said...

I just painted my nails STRAWBERRY FIELDS. It's a darling color, although I wish I did 3 coats :(

Mona on April 16, 2009 at 8:06 PM said...

so many pwitty colors!

SwatchCrazee on April 16, 2009 at 8:33 PM said...

jane my dear! i cant wait to go china glazin @ sallys thanks for posting this. u picked some really nice colors =)

Dirt On The Rocks on April 17, 2009 at 11:32 AM said...

aww im yet to try china glaze!!! i shoulddd try ittt.!

Anonymous said...

oh wow!! yay!! thanks for this!!! i am a new addict to china glaze!!

fries w/chocolate milkshake??? sounds weird but i'll try it!! haha

Sonya on April 19, 2009 at 12:45 PM said...

i'm wearing pure innocence right now. It's like rich & famous, but not so much of a hot pink.

Anonymous said...

I think I'd love those Stripe Rites. I've been painting designs on my nails lately and those would be great. (Better than dippin toothpicks in my polish and decorating with those)

Melissa Joy on April 21, 2009 at 12:55 PM said...

I signed up in march, so I still have a $5 coupon to use in april. Thanks for the heads up on the sale!

Ashley on August 31, 2009 at 9:37 PM said...

That's fantastic!! I just love to shop at Sally Beauty for best beauty products...

Unknown on September 3, 2009 at 2:35 AM said...

Absolutely beautiful colors.!! I am in LOVE with them. I will definitely join Sally Beauty club.

 

      jayneebaybe.com Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Gossip Celebrity