Wednesday, April 29, 2009

MAC Double Dazzle Haul & Swatches

Posted by Jane at 10:30 AM
as some of you may have already know.. the double dazzle collection was released early.. from what i know mac stores + nordstroms released on april 9th &when i called macy's they released on april 10th (the next day) &they've been available online @maccosmetics.com as of april 14th.


so of course i went as soon as i found out to check them all out! i was also uber happy to find out &confirm w/ the MA that all the dazzleglasses are now part of MAC's permanent line except for 3 of them -- Goldyrocks, Utterly Posh, &Stop! Look! which are limited editions to this collection release. so no need to hurry on any of the other colors. 7 new colors were released along w/ repromoted colors from previous dazzleglass collections.

FUNTABULOUS

RAGS TO RICHES

UTTERLY POSH

MONEY HONEY

BUBBLES l/s

top (L to R): money honey, utterly posh, rags to riches, &funtabulous
bottom: bubbles l/s

so i bought the first 3 &was able to B2M for the 4th one there. i didn't get date night or baby sparks yet but i'll go back for those along w/ 3 others that i have added to my wishlist. since they are all permanent now.. i can get them anytime. (= those 4 just really caught my eye in person &were calling my name to get first.. LOL!

i finally decided to buy bubbles l/s as well b/c the lovely leina of YT totally sold me on when she said they look great w/ dazzleglasses!

OVERALL: i am in LOVE w/ dazzleglasses! (=
&will definitely be buying MORE!!


*NOTE: i apologize for the picture quality as some of you may know that follow me on twitter my camera is broken so i used my phone to take these pictures! /=

xoxo ~ Jane<33

11 comments:

KRYSTAL on April 29, 2009 at 11:10 AM said...

oOOOo love the double dazzles!! utterly posh looks so pretty! gotta get my hands on that one

Crissy on April 29, 2009 at 11:55 AM said...

I've seen this everywhere online. I want it bad lol

Jasmin on April 29, 2009 at 3:20 PM said...

cute lippies..

Mona on April 29, 2009 at 4:47 PM said...

that's a lot of dazzleglasses!

mszcheysser on April 29, 2009 at 5:02 PM said...

Ahhh! I need to get my hands on some dazzle glasses - atleast one! AND SOON! :)

EyezAddiction on May 1, 2009 at 6:28 AM said...

Hey Jane!
Awesome Haul! I want Money Honey! :) Are you planning to get stuff from NYX big sale today?

Tiff on May 3, 2009 at 6:20 PM said...

I'm gonna have to get Funtabulous, it's too pretty to avoid. I just bought Rags to Riches, and I love it :).

Miss Yaya on May 3, 2009 at 10:05 PM said...

i wanted to get ALL of them but had to resist. I had already spent money on three shadows from the Rose Collection.. sigh

Melissa Joy on May 4, 2009 at 1:47 AM said...

ooh bubbles! Please do a look soon with it. I didn't even pay attention to this collection when I was in MAC the last time. I love dazzleglasses too, but I can probably afford maybe 1 more right now!

Make up madness on May 4, 2009 at 3:24 AM said...

hey, just became a follower, i love dazzleglasses, cant wait till they come out in the uk. please check out my blog
http://www.mylittlemakeupcorner.blogspot.com/ and follow if you like, thanks!

Melissa Joy on May 5, 2009 at 2:16 PM said...

You are tagged!

 

      jayneebaybe.com Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Gossip Celebrity